Sunday, August 1, 2010

I must get better at updating this blog.

Hello. It has been a while since I posted anything new to this blog. It is not because there is nothing new happening, there is just so much happening that I never have any time. I promise to do better.
We are very excited to be welcoming Robin back to the studio. She is an amazing artist and all around awesome person to have around .  We will be attending the Florida Professional Photographers Convention in Orlando next week. I love, love , love convention week, it is such an inspiring and great time.
We have some great special events lined up for the fall season and hope to see you guys back at the studio for some of them. Our next event is Dog and Cat days of summer on August 28th. I will post more about this later this week. We have also been invited back to Florida hospital to photograph cutie calendar 2011. Thanks Florida hospital, you rock!!
On a more personal note, I am still in remission,, Yay!!!!!!!!, my hair is finally growing back it is about 1.5 in long now. I am so excited, it is almost long enough for foils. Can't wait!!! God Bless!!!