Sunday, October 31, 2010

Amazing and Wonderful People

I just had to take a moment to thank everyone for all of the love I can feel coming my way.  Your prayers mean so much to me. An old friend that I  haven't talked to in quite a long time sent me a message and in that message she said, " Don't ever let anyone or anything ever take away your happiness . " She is so right, I  am going to try to remember this every day. Thank you Marty, you have always been so awesome.
Tommorrow as another day begins, I will stand up, thank the lord for all of the blessings in my life and start climbing that mountain to wellness once again. It is going to be a long road but I can do it. How could I fail when there are so many  amazing and wonderful people in my corner ?  Life is a gift and the angels we meet along the way are the beautiful packaging.. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!!!!!!!